TAC has been admitted as Amicus Curiae in the docetaxel patent challenge between Cipla and Aventis. The case will be heard in the Supreme Court of Appeal in Bloemfontein, Free State on 15 May 2012. Today SECTION27 filed the Heads of Argument on behalf of TAC which can be accessed here
- The time to Fix South Africa’s Patent Laws is now!
- MEDIA ADVISORY: ACTIVISTS TO MARCH TO DTIC TO #FIXPATENTLAW ON 9 NOV 2021
- Status of the draft legislation implementing the Intellectual Property Policy
- Remarks by President Cyril Ramaphosa at the high-level dialogue on the future of vaccine manufacturing in Africa at the University of Pretoria, Tshwane
- Patents and access to Lymphoma medicines