Leena Menghaney of Médecins Sans Frontières India discusses the battle of Indian activists in fighting for pro-public health intellectual property laws and the ongoing threats to the provisions to protect health in India’s laws. The recording, provided from Community Media Trust, was shot at an open lecture hosted by TAC and MSF at the University of Cape Town on 26 January 2012.
- Status of the draft legislation implementing the Intellectual Property Policy
- Remarks by President Cyril Ramaphosa at the high-level dialogue on the future of vaccine manufacturing in Africa at the University of Pretoria, Tshwane
- Patents and access to Lymphoma medicines
- Comment on US trade representative support of the temporary waiver of intellectual property for COVID-19 vaccines
- Fix the Patent Laws Campaign demands urgent release of bill to save lives