Photographs from the TAC/MSF picket at Gallagher Estate, directed at the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI), can be found here. The picket took place on 26 February 2013 during the DTI’s ‘AFrica IP Forum’.
- More than 80 academics, researchers and teachers call on President Ramaphosa to Fix the Patent Laws
- South Africa’s patent laws threaten access to future COVID-19 medicines
- COVID-19: The time for procrastination over patents is over
- COVID-19: Patent victories from HIV fight are now more relevant than ever
- Minister Mkhize must ensure access to cancer medicine that WHO now considers “essential”