A critique of South Africa’s patent laws was published in the February 2012 issue of South African magazine Noseweek. The article further highlighted how our laws have allowed pharmaceutical giant Bayer to block generic versions of Yasmin from entering the market, retaining their monopoly on the popular birth control tablets. Read the article at http://www.noseweek.co.za/article/2678/Patent-trickery
- The time to Fix South Africa’s Patent Laws is now!
- MEDIA ADVISORY: ACTIVISTS TO MARCH TO DTIC TO #FIXPATENTLAW ON 9 NOV 2021
- Status of the draft legislation implementing the Intellectual Property Policy
- Remarks by President Cyril Ramaphosa at the high-level dialogue on the future of vaccine manufacturing in Africa at the University of Pretoria, Tshwane
- Patents and access to Lymphoma medicines