Minister Motsoaledi made the keynote speech at the 6th Annual Conference on Competition Laws. In the speech he pointed to the success of measures to protect competition in improving access to HIV treatment and prevention in the country. His full speech can be found here
- The time to Fix South Africa’s Patent Laws is now!
- MEDIA ADVISORY: ACTIVISTS TO MARCH TO DTIC TO #FIXPATENTLAW ON 9 NOV 2021
- Status of the draft legislation implementing the Intellectual Property Policy
- Remarks by President Cyril Ramaphosa at the high-level dialogue on the future of vaccine manufacturing in Africa at the University of Pretoria, Tshwane
- Patents and access to Lymphoma medicines