More than 80 leading academics, researchers and teachers in South Africa sent a letter to South African President Cyril Ramaphosa. They urge the President to urgently reform South Africa’s patent laws and take further steps to ensure access to COVID-19 related health products.
- Status of the draft legislation implementing the Intellectual Property Policy
- Remarks by President Cyril Ramaphosa at the high-level dialogue on the future of vaccine manufacturing in Africa at the University of Pretoria, Tshwane
- Patents and access to Lymphoma medicines
- Comment on US trade representative support of the temporary waiver of intellectual property for COVID-19 vaccines
- Fix the Patent Laws Campaign demands urgent release of bill to save lives