The Fix the Patent Laws campaign leads a protest of hundreds of people outside the Fair Pricing Forum in Johannesburg that asked the question “what is a fair price for a medicine?” Together with 64 global organisations, the campaign launched a joint statement highlighting the concerns with the WHO’s definition of a fair price.
- Status of the draft legislation implementing the Intellectual Property Policy
- Remarks by President Cyril Ramaphosa at the high-level dialogue on the future of vaccine manufacturing in Africa at the University of Pretoria, Tshwane
- Patents and access to Lymphoma medicines
- Comment on US trade representative support of the temporary waiver of intellectual property for COVID-19 vaccines
- Fix the Patent Laws Campaign demands urgent release of bill to save lives