President Nelson Mandela signs amendments to South Africa’s Medicines and Related Substances Act 101 of 1965 (Medicines Act) into law including certain TRIPS flexibilities.
- MEMORADUM: FIX THE PATENT LAWS PICKET, 18 MARCH 2021
- Media Alert: Fix the Patent Laws to picket at Department of Trade, Industry and Competition (DTIC)
- Monopolies are causing “artificial rationing” in COVID-19 crisis as 3 biggest global vaccine giants sit on sidelines
- SAVE LIVES NOW: SUPPORT THE COVID-19 TRIPS WAIVER
- Minister Patel must make COVID-19 medicines accessible to all by taking steps to #FixThePatentLaws