· NOVEMBER – President Nelson Mandela signs amendments to South Africa’s Medicines and Related Substances Act 101 of 1965 (Medicines Act) into law including certain TRIPS flexibilities.
- The time to Fix South Africa’s Patent Laws is now!
- MEDIA ADVISORY: ACTIVISTS TO MARCH TO DTIC TO #FIXPATENTLAW ON 9 NOV 2021
- Status of the draft legislation implementing the Intellectual Property Policy
- Remarks by President Cyril Ramaphosa at the high-level dialogue on the future of vaccine manufacturing in Africa at the University of Pretoria, Tshwane
- Patents and access to Lymphoma medicines