The Fix the Patent Laws Campaign leads a global day of action against pharma company Roche in memory of the late Tobeka Daki, launching the Tobeka Daki Campaign for Access to Trastuzumab in her memory.
- More than 80 academics, researchers and teachers call on President Ramaphosa to Fix the Patent Laws
- South Africa’s patent laws threaten access to future COVID-19 medicines
- COVID-19: The time for procrastination over patents is over
- COVID-19: Patent victories from HIV fight are now more relevant than ever
- Minister Mkhize must ensure access to cancer medicine that WHO now considers “essential”