The Fix the Patent Law campaign wrote to President Cyril Ramaphosa with recommendations for increasing access to COVID-19 diagnostics, treatments and vaccines which include placing a moratorium on the issuance of patents on COVID-19-related medical products or processes among other measures.
- Status of the draft legislation implementing the Intellectual Property Policy
- Remarks by President Cyril Ramaphosa at the high-level dialogue on the future of vaccine manufacturing in Africa at the University of Pretoria, Tshwane
- Patents and access to Lymphoma medicines
- Comment on US trade representative support of the temporary waiver of intellectual property for COVID-19 vaccines
- Fix the Patent Laws Campaign demands urgent release of bill to save lives