The Bill of Rights comes into force in South Africa outlining the new democratic government’s constitutional obligations including the progressive realisation of the right to have access to health care services.
- Comment on US trade representative support of the temporary waiver of intellectual property for COVID-19 vaccines
- Fix the Patent Laws Campaign demands urgent release of bill to save lives
- MEMORADUM: FIX THE PATENT LAWS PICKET, 18 MARCH 2021
- Media Alert: Fix the Patent Laws to picket at Department of Trade, Industry and Competition (DTIC)
- Monopolies are causing “artificial rationing” in COVID-19 crisis as 3 biggest global vaccine giants sit on sidelines